Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lavender Honey Bunches Operetta: Michigan



"marissa you are a little drop of miracle times a million. jesus christ those lavendar honey oat cookies are so good, I have to stop myself from wanting to eat them alll like fast. the lavendar is a little reminder of warm weather and it feels farmy, I feel that cause you said you got the recipe from a local farm. aww. I dont want to share them. I gave ONE to my grandma though. yumm. thank y ou so much for sending them to little old me you dont even knowww how delighted I was, really trully delighted :) I Liked your cute drawings on the cute box cute plastic air and cute card. scalloped edges swoon! I took some pictures, not of me and the cookies buti n my place, a pink plastic see through pig and pink plastic carrier swan, who can better explain my cookie feelings. its a little 3 picture story beginning middle end a tearful epic. I want to buy you a precious gem, thank you!love,luisaXOXOXOXOOXOX"





1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Erin Fae said...

These look simply divine! I am a sucker for anything with lavender in them. Oh, joy!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home